Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Luuuuuucy!/ GET OUT! (shove)

My beautiful Dawn Marie is sleeping on my couch. Mere minutes ago we were perusing mike's blog. Dawn wanted to leave a comment. AS i was kidding her about her typing skills she said "hold it, wait a minute, LET ME FIND MY HOME ROW!". Something about the way she said that made me laugh so hard I almost couldn't breathe.

Yesterday I walked into her house and I thought I was going to have to call a haz mat team. my lungs were burning my eyes were watering. she had cooked some steak and covered them in habenjero pepper. their is NEVER a dull moment with her.
sometimes It's as if I am dating a combination of Lucile Ball and Elaine from Seinfeld. Yet that description really doesn't due her justice as she is a unique and special person that defies description.

No matter how crummy a day I am having it always gets better when I spend time with her.

2 comments:

Mike Barer said...

The D. Barers seem to be dropping out of the blogospere, I can't get enough, I think November is turning into a huge posting month.

D. Joseph said...

"Yet that description really doesn't due her justice as she is a unique and special person that defies escription."

That is one of the most beautiful and romantic way of describing a person.

~ Valenti International Blog