Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Apple Cup and UFC 56

I went over to grandfathers today and had lunch. Then we watched the Apple Cup. Both the Huskies and the Cougars are far better teams then their records indicate. Congrats to my Cougars. I think Mr. Willingham has the Huskey program headed in the right direction. I think next season will be much kinder to both teams.

Dawn and I are watching the UFC pay per view at 7:00. Hopefully Dawn can stay awake this time. Two weeks ago she slept through the entire spike TV special. Of course that the same day Dawn's ex got maried and we had our vodka and boo koo shenanigans.
Anywhoo here are my UFC Quick picks.

George St. Piere over Sean Sherk (2nd rnd ko)
Mat Hughes over Joe Riggs (2nd round arm bar)
Rich Franklin over Nate Quarry (unanimous dec)

1 comment:

Mike Barer said...

I was at the game! It was a lot of fun.