Thursday, February 21, 2008

T.V. Time Limit Is back!

I had not updated my T.V. Time Limit blog since November.

When I originally started the blog I wanted to have a mix of old and new. With reviews of current events and classic bouts and matches from the past. What I have found is that I rarely feel inspired to write reviews. Writing a review of an event that you just watched for two or three hours is like watching the cooking channel after a five course meal. I am not in the mood for it.

What I want to focus on is upcoming events I am interested in watching. Discussing why I will be tuning in and why someone else might be interested as well.

Over the next few months fight fans will have several opportunities to watch quality bouts that are not $50 PPV'S.

These are the the shows I will be focusing on in the coming months.

I am starting my efforts with Saturday nights title bout between Wladimir Klitschko and Sultan Ibragimov. Also Saturday night, in honor of black history month HBO will debut a documentary on the life of legendary heavyweight champion Joe Louis

to see my preview click here

No comments: