Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tom Chambers

In 1987 Sonic Tom Chambers one the MVP award at the All Star Game held in Seattle.
What made the moment even more specials for the athletes involved is the fact that..Steven and Michael Barer were in attendance(thanks to my sister Teri purchasing the tickets for us).

Chambers and the sonics got hot in the playoffs and made it all the way to the western conference finals before being swept by a juggernaut Laker team. I remember watching the deciding game at My aunt Dorthy's house. We were visiting because cousin Stanley was in town

No entry on Tom Chambers would be complete without the dunk.

1 comment:

Mike Barer said...

Tom Chambers, I believe is also the name of a judge on the Washington State Supreme court. I just thought that I would throw that in.