Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Steak, Lobster And Premature Jocularity

R.C. is one of my favorite customers. He comes in every year and tries to sell us steak and lobster tickets. The tickets are a fund raiser for a 4-h group. I have gone a couple of time over the last 12 years. This year I figured it would be nice to take Dawn since she loves lobster.

When R.C. came in with my tickets he was also trying to sell one of my co workers Kenny "the spider" a pair of tickets which led to the following conversation.

Ken: The two best things in life are lobsters and sex.

ME: YEA! and they both go extremely well with butter.

And then we laughed... and...laughed

Dawn and I did attend the Valley Chapel 4-h steak and lobster feed last Sunday. Dawn said the lobster was cooked perfectly. She ended up with two pieces because I have an aversion to seafood. In turn I received her steak so we both got very full.

No comments: